To all our loyal Sola Dental patients
We would like to assure everyone that in the event of our reopening your safety is at the utmost importance. We are taking the necessary safety precautions to ensure the successful reopening of our office.
New equipement has been installed such as “Hospital Grade HEPA Air Cleaner” that will remove 99.97% of all particles in the air. As well as Aerosol Eliminators that will reduce the risk of disease transmission to 99.99%. All rooms and surfaces will also be disinfected with hospital grade cleaning agents.
Our staff will be equipped with face shields, N95 masks, and protective gowns that will be worn at all times.
– Appointment times MUST be strictly kept for the convenience and safety of patients before and after you.
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment.
– Upon arrival please call the office from your car to inform you’re there. You will be called in a few minutes to confirm you may come in (it is necessary for your convenience so you would not wait at the door)
– Note! There will be no paperwork in the office. All necessary forms should be filled in and signed at least 2 days before your visit.
– All Medical History and COVID-19 Exposure forms will have to be updated via our secure web application (please see the links below) prior to your appointment.
We have eliminated your waiting room for the time being.
– You will be called from your car when the office is ready for your appointment.
– Everyone must wear masks.
– Upon arrival you’ll have your temperature taken by an infrared thermometer before entering the office
– No companions are allowed (some exceptions apply)
Patients will also be receiving our correspondence with all the new information.
For our NEW PATIENTS please follow the link below to fill out the New Patient forms:
For our EXISTING PATIENTS please follow the link below to fill out the Existing Patient forms:
For more information please call the office at (718) 948-3777.