Dangers Of One Day Dental Implants
You’re here because … you want to have a pearly white smile, right? The only thing that prevents you from having a Hollywood smile, is a single tooth that you want to correct . Have you heard about one day dental implants? Many dental clinics offer such an amazing one day turn around procedure.
The traditional dental implant procedure takes months. This is not what we want. We want things yesterday! We encourage you to spare a bit of time to go through the essential information about one day dental implants risks and advantages. A brand-new smile with perfect looking teeth is waiting for you!!!
Are Fast Implants Safe To Do?
Absolutely! Every qualified dentist can assure you that it is pretty safe to place immediate implants in dentistry. A proper examination using 3D X-ray technology is the key to success. Make sure you choose an experienced dentist, who can perform this dental procedure with ease and confidence. Proper care and a well-balanced diet can ensure fast healing. The only precaution patients with same-day teeth implants should follow is not to bite hard foods for three months to give your bone recovery and get strong enough.
What Are The Key Advantages Of One Day Dental Implants?
Let’s examine the many advantages of one-day dental implants. We The most common pros and cons of one-day dental implant procedure.
- You get an instant result during a single visit to a dental clinic.
- Immediate implants look very natural and make your smile gorgeous.
- It is an efficient way to get your facial contour restored.
- You can even get rid of wrinkles caused by bone loss.
- Your teeth will get fixed properly to your jaw leaving no slippage.
- You will forget about teeth sensitivity while taking hot/cold drinks or food.
- Less invasive procedure compared to traditional dental implants.
- You will solve the problem of bone grafting.
- Patients notice instant comfort.
- You save a lot of time thanks to a single appointment.
- The recovery is super-fast (in most cases not more than a day).
- Minimum complications.
- The cost of one day dental implants is affordable.
- A permanent result that will please you during your lifetime.
We do believe that the price one day dental implants is worth it! Numerous researches prove that it is a safe procedure and you should not limit yourself to simple pleasures. One-day dental implants provide fast and permanent results. You’ll feel more confident when you don’t have to stress over your missing tooth smile. Show your lovely smile to the world!!!
Who Is Eligible For Same-Day Dental Implants?
A professional consultation at Sola Dental Spa Clinic is the best place to start. Doctor will examine you and will make a determination whether you are a good candidate for the immediate dental implants. A well-trained staff will ensure that this dental procedure can satisfy your needs and expectations while focusing on your wellbeing.
A patient who meets the following criteria can consider a one-day implants procedure:
- You have a single or a few damaged/missing teeth.
- You are limited in time to do traditional implants.
- You’re impatient for the immediate cosmetic improvement of your smile.
- The bone density is adequate to place a new implant.
- The general state of your oral tissue is healthy.
- You consider only lifetime dental results.
- You don’t have a habit of grinding your teeth.
- There are no medical conditions that can prolong healing.
- You are looking for a good alternative to bridges.
How Do 1-Day Implants Work?
To make the explanation easier to comprehend, you need to understand that one-day dental implants are considered to be the most efficient way to get results toward your perfect smile. How is it possible? Well, if you are familiar with traditional dental implants, you know all the lengthy processes (minimum 5-10 months) it includes. Working with immediate implants, you will have to see your dentist 3 times: a consultation, a surgery, and a follow-up meeting to check the final results. The process of implantation happens in a single visit. Forget about months of healing and waiting.
Can You Get Immediate Dental Implants?
As we have mentioned above, with immediate dental implants, your cosmetic dentist can complete the entire procedure in one day. As a result, you get a permanent tooth, which looks stunning and functions in exactly the same way as your natural tooth.
What Is An Immediate Dental Implant?
If you need to replace a single tooth, an immediate implants dental procedure is the smartest solution as it is a less invasive and affordable dental procedure. A patient gets immediate results. It is the fastest way to boost your self-confidence and restore the stunning smile that you were dreaming about for so long. The procedure will be accomplished in a single visit to a dental clinic. Are you ready for immediate results?!
Choose the best! See why other patients choose Sola Dental Spa and the team. We’re known to be best in dental care, including one-day dental implants.