Dental veneers are thin but strong porcelain covers that are bonded to the front surface of teeth. Veneers are custom-made to improve the shape, color, and appearance of natural teeth.
Benefits of Porcelain Veneers:
- Whiter, brighter smile – Veneers can cover stains or discoloration
- Correct chipped or uneven teeth – Veneers create uniform teeth
- Close small gaps between teeth – Veneers fill in spaces for a full smile
- Repair cracked or broken teeth – Veneers protect damaged teeth
- Improve smile with straighter teeth – Veneers can align crooked teeth
The Veneer Process:
Getting porcelain veneers involves preparing the teeth, taking impressions, placing temporary veneers, and bonding the final veneers. Veneers are thin and customize to each patient. The procedure preserves tooth structure.
With proper care, porcelain veneers can last 10-15 years or more. They provide a natural-looking, transformative smile makeover. Contact us today to discuss veneers!
Did you know that the radiant smiles of celebrities with their perfectly even teeth are often not a gift of nature, but rather the result of dental veneers?
The idea of veneers is not new. Back in the 1920s, actors would temporarily glue thin plates to their teeth to create the illusion of perfect smiles. These early veneers would only last a few days until filming ended. Since then, veneer technology has vastly improved.
Modern dental veneers are meticulously crafted works of art that can solve many cosmetic dental issues – from cracks and uneven teeth to enamel sensitivity. Veneers are thin yet strong porcelain covers bonded to the front surface of teeth. To place veneers, teeth are minimally reshaped through light shaving (far less than a dental crown).
Simply put, veneers are a modern alternative to dental crowns for smile makeovers. While crowns are not always replaceable, veneers are widely used in cosmetic dentistry to transform smiles. Dental veneers create an illusion of naturally straight, white teeth and beautiful smiles like those flashed by celebrities.
Dental veneers are thin, custom-made porcelain or resin covers placed over the front surface of teeth. Veneers improve the appearance of teeth that are chipped, cracked, misaligned, or stained.
Benefits of Veneers:
- Mask chips and cracks – Veneers cover imperfections for smooth, even smiles
- Close gaps between teeth – Veneers fill in spaces to enhance smiles
- Whiten discolored teeth – Veneers brighten stained or yellowed teeth
- Correct crooked teeth – Veneers can align slightly misaligned teeth
- Improve smile symmetry – Veneers create uniform, proportional smiles
Veneers are an effective and versatile solution for various cosmetic dental issues. Made of durable porcelain or resin, veneers are precisely crafted to match your natural teeth shape and color. Veneers give you the beautiful, confident smile you deserve!
Contact our office today to discuss whether thin veneers or full crowns are the right option for your smile goals.